Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
penguin
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
penguin

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Player RP Stats
Health:
L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Left_bar_bleue100/100L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class:
Main Weapon:

L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Empty
PostSubject: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 pm

http://gamersushi.com/2009/02/05/valve-announces-left-4-dead-survival-pack/
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Player RP Stats
Health:
L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Left_bar_bleue100/100L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm

The first L4D DLC — dubbed the L4D Survival Pack -- is due for release this spring and introduces a new multiplayer game mode entitled, Survival, plus two complete campaigns for Versus Mode . A Critic's Choice Edition of the game will be heading to retail stores this spring, and will include access to all the content introduced in the L4D: Survival Pack.

In addition, for PC gamers and aspiring developers, the first Left 4 Dead release for the Source Software Development Kit (Source SDK) will allow the creation of custom Left 4 Dead campaigns that will be discoverable via L4D's matchmaking system. The SDK update is also due for release this spring, and is free of charge to all owners of L4D on the PC.

From Valve...

SURVIVAL MODE AND 2 NEW VERSUS CAMPAIGNS!

If it's over $20, I gonna be pissed.

L4D SDK IS COMING OUT! WOOT I'm GONNA MAKE awesome maps...YEA
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:40 pm

it should be free...i mean this isnt xbox
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Left_bar_bleue1/100L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm

it's free for the xbox 360 too
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
Spruntheus Government Official
Spruntheus Government Official
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Staff

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Yay other people noticed, i was gona post on this too, it might not be free thought like 5 bucks sounds fair, because when a game gets very popular (like halo) the companies might start making you pay (i heard from russel that they are selling map packs for like 20 bucks and some added weapons....not worth it). Survival mode could be a very intresting idea if they didnt fuck it up by making it a campaign with no medkits, thats horrible, but if it was like barricade the house, that would be awesome. Also, the sdk im exited about because i have already seen some of the maps ppl making on youtube (like the mall from dawn of the dead or w/e movie), and they will be done as soon as the sdk thing comes out
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 pm

i think survival would be like nazi zombies in World at Shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!   L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

L4D DLC ANNOUNCED!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spruntheus :: Entertainment :: Games-
Jump to: