Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madlib anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Player RP Stats
Health:
Madlib anyone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Madlib anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

Madlib anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Madlib anyone?   Madlib anyone? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:35 pm

This is just a test example, I know the game doesn't use all the noun/adjective/verb/etc but just do it.

After you try it, tell me some improvements TO THE GAME (not the story).

Would you rather have it be a fill-in-the-blank page of stuff or like the way it is. I'll make the story one screen later, don't feel like it right now.

Also, does anyone want to write up a story for me? I got a bag of Spruntheus Points I COULD give out...

ex: Once upon a time, there was a NOUN that liked VERBING. The SAMENOUN decided it was too ADJECTIVE to go outside so it always stayed in it's NOUN-like house.

hee hee. Fill this one out and reply if you want.

Anyway, here's the download link for the game.
Note: These games will always be .exe, which happens to be how viruses come in. DO NOT randomly open EXEs. This one is safe though (link even has my name). If you are suspicious, don't download. I don't care for you then.
-->SPRUNTHEUS MADLIB ALPHA TEST 1 Should be Vista compatible, but not Mac.
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
Spruntheus Government Official
Spruntheus Government Official
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:
Madlib anyone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Madlib anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Staff

Madlib anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madlib anyone?   Madlib anyone? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 am

this isnt gona go good for azn... but here goes something....random.... Once upon a time, there was a camel that liked sniffing. The camel decided it was too horny to go outside so it always stayed in it's mushroom-like house.....yeah i dont know....sry for the horny..just had to include that somewhere....i like the idea and i turied it but only got half the story..it lagged on me, can you test it one more time or something or maybe my comp reads the file weird...its always done that with your gmaes, like batalia it never ran that game...but good job and i would love to participate in making the stories....story making friday.....club.....cookies.......maybe.......
geek
Back to top Go down

Madlib anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spruntheus :: Entertainment :: Spruntheus Games-
Jump to: