Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure Sign Up

Go down 
+5
Metal_Gear?
reyg
necro_bowser
exIge97
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator of Spruntheus
Admin

Number of posts : 766
Favorite hobbies : Gaming, Internet surfing, Game Making, Video Games,
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Player RP Stats
Health:
Adventure Sign Up Left_bar_bleue1000/100Adventure Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Class: Mage/Sorcerer
Main Weapon: Staff

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:33 pm

In the dusty o' bar, powerful lookin' Dwarf gets up on a stool by the counter. 'Ai! Anyone comin' for an Adventure? I've gotten to be goin soon! Anything can join, come on, don't be waitin here getting drunk! Just tell me yer coming!'
This. Is. SPARTA!
Just post to join.

Members:
Admin
-Dwarves
-Mage/Sorcerer
-Staff
-Snarly

ExIge97
-Gnomes
-Assassin/Rogue
-Dagger
-Tiger

necro_bowser
-Beasts
-Necromancer/Deathblood
-Staff
-Bananas

Reyg
-Dwarves
-Necromancer/Deathblood
-Nunchucks
-Bananas

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://spruntheus.forumotion.com
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Adventure Sign Up Left_bar_bleue1/100Adventure Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm

A small person, no bigger than a child, comes up to the dwarf. The Dwarf turns around, and sees nothing. He looks forward, and suddenly the Gnome appears in front of him and yells, "Boo!" The Dwarf, so startled, falls to the floor! "Oops! Did I over do it?" the Gnome says winking.

Last edited by exIge97 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
Spruntheus Government Official
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:
Adventure Sign Up Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:43 am

a shady looking necromancer steps up to the dwarf, he looks at him with an empty glance...*burp!!!* "hey dwargh i vana join u in yer kuest 2 du whstever u r doing sghsg....*falls down on table* "gdfhdfhfd!!!....."
Back to top Go down
reyg
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Adventure Sign Up Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:26 pm

a dwarf jumps onto the table of the booth he was sitting at and yells extremely loudly "I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TOO!!!!!!!!!****affraid " and passes out and his pet bananas begins to gnaw on his foot.

Last edited by reyg on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 pm

A tall fair man walks through the bars dusty doors, the musk of heavily burdened alcohol and old urine burn through his nostrils. He stares at the studly dwarf on the table and shoots him a sly look. He runs his fingers through his mullet and lets out a deep sigh. "I enjoy a good time with other men." He said slowly as he made his way to the table the dwarf was sitting on. "I don't believe rowdy drunks should be allowed to go out without proper supervision." He glanced to see if anyone would hear him other than his fellow adventurers and whispered, "Balls."
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:50 pm

the necromancer regains conciseness just to here the "balls" part and yells "WE GOT A GAY!!!" than he prepares to summon an undead skeleton when a huge headache from all the beer he drank kicks in and he falls into a nearby chair grumbling....
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:04 am

The Gnome looks around and says, sighing, "I have the best party in the world..." obviously in a sarcastic tone.

The Gnome says to the Tall Man, "Watch it. Oh and by the way, I'm not a drunkie." She says to him with a glare. The type of glare assassins give to their victims before they are assassinated.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:35 am

"You're gay!" He replied, his wit obviously superior to the rather random necromancer. "Metal Queer?" He asked as he stared towards the one who cannot properly spell or use punctuation.
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:07 pm

"well if I'm gay then YOU ARE OW!!!!! BLASTED HEADACHE" the huge tauren than yells " this one seems to want to pick a fight i see, well by the great Earthmother i will except this challenge, for when you insult me you insult the tauren and i will not let that happen!!!!" The tauren than takes out his staff and sits on his chair, than he just stares at the man.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
ObeseKitty
Forum Member
Forum Member
ObeseKitty

Number of posts : 16
Favorite hobbies : Eating Disgustingly Large Amounts Of Cat Food

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Berserker/Brawler
Main Weapon: Spear

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Abruptly, the floor shakes from thunderous footsteps as the door to the tavern bursts from its hinges. A cloaked figure streaks through the musty dust cloud to sit calmly at the table of heroes and gay drifters. Faces turn to look at the unknown guest as he lifts his hood off his head. Large whiskers spring out and a disgustingly fat feline face is revealed. "Fear me not travelers, I am not a monster, but a simple beast who has fallen upon one too many fat laden anchovies."
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:19 pm

the dwarf wakes up and seeing the talking fat kitty takes out his nunchuks and begins to yell random letters while spinning his nunchuks over his head when on of the nunchuks hits his head and he falls unconcious once again.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Now as the rather angered tauren chalenged him to a fight, he turned to look at something shiny, obviously holding no value to what the tauren wanted. As the other dwarf awoke and began screaming, he quickly jumped on the table and joined in screaming, not sure what it was about. He enjoyed a good yell. Especially at fat cats, homosexual taurens and alcoholics. As the dwarf hit himself with his own nunchucks, all of the yelling died down so he went to go play with the shiny thing yet again.
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:50 pm

The Gnome looks at the Tauren Necromancer's situation and thinks to herself, "Did I put TOO much poison?"
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:54 pm

The tauren sits up and starts to get woozy and runs out of the bar...a couple of seconds after he leaves a barfing sound is heard and the 700 pound tauren falls through the already damaged doors onto the hard wood floor.
Back to top Go down
craazzyazn
craazzyazn

Number of posts : 454
Favorite hobbies : SHOOP DA WOOP
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Player RP Stats
Health:
Main Weapon: Ninja Sword

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:41 pm

then a drunk ninja walks up an says "madam im not as think as u drunk i am"... This. Is. SPARTA!
the ninja then sits down at the table...
wait.. wait... wait...
wait...

wait...

wait... I cast flare!
then passes oout...
burp...
bounce

Last edited by craazzyazn on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:44 pm

The Gnome recognizes the drunkard ninja from Assassination School. "What are you doing here!?" The Gnome asks surprised.
Back to top Go down
craazzyazn
craazzyazn

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 pm

i r ninja says ninja as he wakes up...
then pokes the gnome in the eyes afro I cast flare!
"bich got served" This. Is. SPARTA!
Back to top Go down
craazzyazn
craazzyazn

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:11 pm

*clang* balls of steel bich
This. Is. SPARTA!
then hits her with katana
i r ninja!!!!!!!! I cast flare!
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:16 pm

In the background you can hear, "BARFIGHT!!!"

The Gnome dodges again, draws her dagger, and fades to the shadows with "Stealth".
Back to top Go down
craazzyazn
craazzyazn

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:27 pm

then the ninja uses his fart as a smoke bomb and dissaperes
look theres a ninja on the ceiling
throw some cake up here... NINJA!
eye of the dragon
then ninja screams This. Is. SPARTA! then "accadentally" stabs the gay guy lol!
I cast flare!
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

The Cow, now empty and quiet, except for our heroes, seems very lifeless. The Gnome speaks up and yells, "Now look what you did!!" at the ninja.
Back to top Go down
craazzyazn
craazzyazn

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 pm

me no like gay guys...
any ways he said balls OMG !!! This. Is. SPARTA!
*stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab**stab*
die gay guy I cast flare!
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:00 am

the tauren awakens..."damh ninja poison...." *throws up in a cup* than the taruen throws the cup of barf into the face of the barkeep and laughts, "nothing makes me laugh more than a scrawny human with no weapon get hit by some small object with part of me inside, now which one of you ball kicking, poison using, gay stabbing, gas farting, stealth using ninjas was it that poisoned me?!" the necromancer looks around and sees a giant cat with a body similar to a taurens, he taps the cat on the shoulder and asks:" why do you resemble a tauren so much...yet you look so strange....might u be a semi tauren, or at least in a tauren clan of some kind and i swear ive seen you before....." Question
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:33 pm

((You've gotta be kidding me! He can say "BALLS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL", but I get banned for it?! Sad Also, can I use hand to hand as a weapon, or is that a No-No?))
The now unbanned human assassin stares at the tauren dashing out, the ninja randomly popping in and the Gnome just being the random alcoholic he is. "Wait, what's this adventure even for?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 766
Favorite hobbies : Gaming, Internet surfing, Game Making, Video Games,
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Player RP Stats
Health:
Adventure Sign Up Left_bar_bleue1000/100Adventure Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Class: Mage/Sorcerer

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Wait do you mean hand-on-hand? lol!

The adventure...it's roleplaying. You'll see what it is soon enough...
Back to top Go down
https://spruntheus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Sign Up   Adventure Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Sign Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next