Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***IMPORTANT***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
***IMPORTANT*** Left_bar_bleue1/100***IMPORTANT*** Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

***IMPORTANT*** Empty
PostSubject: ***IMPORTANT***   ***IMPORTANT*** EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

***Important***

To all our members,
Hey guys! I really want to talk about a couple of important things. I've seen it in many forums, so I don't want our forum to join the "Asshole Bandwagon". What is it? It's where all the forums go because of one dumbass. So PLEASE read over this.

Locked/Moved Posts/Topics:
Please don't wine, *****, or complain that your post/topic was locked, and or moved to the "Trash Bin". Most posts in "Crap Chat" are moved due to a lack of "freshness".

Moderation:
No...
"KAN I HAZ MOD"/"I Think I Should be a Moderator Because..." Topics
The answer is NO!!!
"DE-RANK DAT MOD" Topics
The Administrator demotes the moderators, not the members. If a moderator is doing a REALLY poor job, or he/she's being an ***, you may report it. Otherwise, the Administrator has the final word.
"PROTEST/STRIKE FOR MODZ!" Topics
Again... NO!!! Just because you want to become a moderator doesn't mean you should force your way to it...
You are happy to APPLY. Doing any of the above will just reduce your chances, however.

Videos produced by our members:
We want this to be a friendly community. So when one of your fellow members have made a video of any type, please try to reduce flaming them. Productive comments are fine. Hell, they're welcome to be posted! But if you're going to be an asshole about the it, then expect a ban.

Virus, Spy ware, etc.:
If there's a SINGLE link that has a virus on it, you will get IP banned. No questions about it. It'll happen right on the spot. Hell maybe you'll even be hunted down!

I know I swore a lot, and that it seems I'm being strict, but in every forum I've been on, there's always a dumb *** that doesn't read the rules/announcements, starts being an ***, and eventually getting perma-banned. A lot of you guys are my best friends, so I don't want to be the one who bans you.

Consider this a warning.

EDIT: Lock please.

Last edited by exIge97 on Wed May 07, 2008 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator of Spruntheus
Administrator of Spruntheus
Admin

Number of posts : 766
Favorite hobbies : Gaming, Internet surfing, Game Making, Video Games,
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Player RP Stats
Health:
***IMPORTANT*** Left_bar_bleue1000/100***IMPORTANT*** Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Class: Mage/Sorcerer
Main Weapon: Staff

***IMPORTANT*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT***   ***IMPORTANT*** EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Completely agreed. I was going to post something like this but never got around to it. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
https://spruntheus.forumotion.com

***IMPORTANT***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spruntheus :: Bulletin :: Rules-
Jump to: