Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin's LAN Party

Go down 
+2
penguin
Soontai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you pay $8-10 to go to the lan party?
Heck yes, count me in. *pick me*
Admin's LAN Party I_vote_lcap50%Admin's LAN Party I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Maybe, I'm poor.
Admin's LAN Party I_vote_lcap0%Admin's LAN Party I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I gotta check the date.
Admin's LAN Party I_vote_lcap50%Admin's LAN Party I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I have other things to do. *don't pick me*
Admin's LAN Party I_vote_lcap0%Admin's LAN Party I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Player RP Stats
Health:
Admin's LAN Party Left_bar_bleue100/100Admin's LAN Party Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm

So...I know Admin wants to do it.

But, it does cost $, and Admin is greedy and doesn't want to dip into his MASSIVE (not) internship salary money.

Anyhow, we all want to do this.

He will use some of his reserves since it's his birthday party.

Doesn't matter what size, 5 or 7 people, the cost would be $12 per person for 3 hours of access to 100 steam games on T1 LAN.

So, how about $8-10 per person, he can provide the ride from his house to the destination.

computer specs
Some only have 1gb ram, but that's enough for lan. Plus those have dual 6600GTs.
Take a look at the trickmasters, watercooled computer. Not just the graphics card (somewhat common), but also the cpu.

Necro, notice they are running on ASUS computers...

DATE: ONE OF THE FIRST 3 DAYS OF SPRING BREAK.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN/CANNOT GO BY SUNDAY 29TH OF MARCH.

HE NEEDS TO RESERVE EARLY TO GET A SPOT.
Back to top Go down
penguin
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
penguin

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Player RP Stats
Health:
Admin's LAN Party Left_bar_bleue100/100Admin's LAN Party Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Admin's LAN Party Left_bar_bleue1/100Admin's LAN Party Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

I really want to go but my ghey azz spring break is AFTER holy week (13-17)

it it's on the 4th or 5th then I should be able to go
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 pm

GHEY.

Sorry, parents won't allow those days.

Remember, it'll be more star testing after break, so he's gotta study.
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 pm

*angry sad face*
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
Spruntheus Government Official
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Staff

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 pm

i am willing to pay more, especially if we dont get 7 ppl like 15 bucks is good with me...maybe more....but ur gift wont be as good....ALSO SINCE I MUST DO THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUjMNDSrgY...and exig...i feel bad SO JUST 4 U, AND BECAUSE I MIGHT FORGET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk33YiphdaY (i also love the fact he over wow, lol)
Necro, notice they are running on ASUS computers...???....um wait what?...can u elabarate the insult so i can be angry and know what it is im angry..(jk my comp fails i know)
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm

i'll go if i'm free that day i guess
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

necro_bowser wrote:
Necro, notice they are running on ASUS computers...???....um wait what?...can u elabarate the insult so i can be angry and know what it is im angry..(jk my comp fails i know)

i think its b/c the letters ASUS can move around to UASS
idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

necro_bowser wrote:
(i also love the fact he over wow, lol)

Actually, according to Neil, he's going back during Spring Break b/c of George.

o.0

No need to pay more. If less than 5 people, I don't know if we should go as 2v2 on tf2 is not very fun, neither is playing with 2 bots on L4D.

Sad

Asus, just mentioning b/c you didn't know of the company when I showed you that new slide computer.

No need to get mad.
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 pm

this has nothing to do with the topic but i thought it would be funny to share b/c i was looking at the user comments for hl2 and i saw this
Tyler gave it a10:
Yo biatches.The Combines are all owning the humans on the earth. and then Gordon Freeman comes in like IMA USIN MAH CROWBAR!!! and he kils all the combine with it. and then they go to a prison, and the rebels get owned but he gets the black guy and hot chick out. then they have to fight through some city t oa giant tower in the middle. and then the STRYDERS come and hes all like IMA FIRIN MAH ROCKETS and he kills all of the Stryders. and he gets to the big tower and the old white guy captures him. but he escapes and this is the most coolest part. where the tower blows the hell up like ZapplE DapplE DooM!!!!!!! And thats it.
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Soontai wrote:
necro_bowser wrote:
(i also love the fact he over wow, lol)

Actually, according to Neil, he's going back during Spring Break b/c of George.

o.0

No need to pay more. If less than 5 people, I don't know if we should go as 2v2 on tf2 is not very fun, neither is playing with 2 bots on L4D.

Sad

Asus, just mentioning b/c you didn't know of the company when I showed you that new slide computer.

No need to get mad.

A few things.

- George's 360 was taken away, so he was thinking about going back to WoW, so I was thinking about it too. but he might be getting his 360 back soon so it's probably not going to happen anymore till the summer.

- My cousin and I are thinking about either getting the orange box with g-mod or l4d with g-mod, so we can't really decide. (we want to get L4D, the Orange Box, AND Gmod but it's a bit too much for us *sad face*)

penguin wrote:

this has nothing to do with the topic but i thought it would be funny to share b/c i was looking at the user comments for hl2 and i saw this
Tyler gave it a10:
Yo biatches.The Combines are all owning the humans on the earth. and then Gordon Freeman comes in like IMA USIN MAH CROWBAR!!! and he kils all the combine with it. and then they go to a prison, and the rebels get owned but he gets the black guy and hot chick out. then they have to fight through some city t oa giant tower in the middle. and then the STRYDERS come and hes all like IMA FIRIN MAH ROCKETS and he kills all of the Stryders. and he gets to the big tower and the old white guy captures him. but he escapes and this is the most coolest part. where the tower blows the hell up like ZapplE DapplE DooM!!!!!!! And thats it.

- 11/10. I don't even know what the hell you wrote... just 11 out of fawking 10...
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 pm

- My cousin and I are thinking about either getting the orange box with g-mod or l4d with g-mod, so we can't really decide. (we want to get L4D, the Orange Box, AND Gmod but it's a bit too much for us *sad face*)

Heh, Gmod, get it whenever. I want it too. Sad

Orange Box...donno.

L4D, wait for the release of the BIG patch coming soon, the one with the new versus maps and what not. The price will probably drop like 20% ($10) or something. HOPEFULLY not a free weekend.

Your steam account hasn't been logged on in over 200 days.

Or wait until November 21... Hopefully something will happen, especially for valve.

December 21, 2012. Check this date.
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

here u go exige
The free Survival Pack adds the new Survival game mode, where players are given time to dig in before fending off unceasing zombie hordes in an attempt to survive as long as possible. Survival Mode is played on 12 new maps--11 being sections of existing levels and 1 created especially for Survival Mode, Lighthouse.

The Survival Pack also brings Versus mode to the final two co-op campaigns, Dead Air and Death Toll. This release coincides with the release of Left 4 Dead: Critics Choice Edition, which contains the original game plus the Survival Pack.
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:
Main Weapon: Staff

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am

that review...was pro...i dont even know the whole story...but that was pro..... i think the new patch is a little over rated because of some of he rumors ppl spreading online,and from some magazines, it sounds like u in a werhouse and u have to run around it 4 for 10 minutes doing random stuff to escape, like in zombie panic...zombie panic was fun...but...i think u can b more creative than that with that kind of budget (number 1 on most sold on steam) so...idk....they better add a new zombie some day.....they just have too....someone that can shoot projectiles....
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

necro_bowser wrote:
that review...was pro...i dont even know the whole story...but that was pro..... i think the new patch is a little over rated because of some of he rumors ppl spreading online,and from some magazines, it sounds like u in a werhouse and u have to run around it 4 for 10 minutes doing random stuff to escape,

that was how Horde mode in Gears 2 was like, and it was actually proven successful.
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

like wat necro said but a zombie tat shoots "dart like things" tat cause the player to be tipsy for a moment
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Soontai wrote:
So...I know Admin wants to do it.

But, it does cost $, and Admin is greedy and doesn't want to dip into his MASSIVE (not) internship salary money.

Anyhow, we all want to do this.

He will use some of his reserves since it's his birthday party.

Doesn't matter what size, 5 or 7 people, the cost would be $12 per person for 3 hours of access to 100 steam games on T1 LAN.

So, how about $8-10 per person, he can provide the ride from his house to the destination.

computer specs
Some only have 1gb ram, but that's enough for lan. Plus those have dual 6600GTs.
Take a look at the trickmasters, watercooled computer. Not just the graphics card (somewhat common), but also the cpu.

Necro, notice they are running on ASUS computers...

DATE: ONE OF THE FIRST 3 DAYS OF SPRING BREAK.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN/CANNOT GO BY SUNDAY 29TH OF MARCH.

HE NEEDS TO RESERVE EARLY TO GET A SPOT.

here's the thing...

if it's going to be around 4:00 pm it's k

and it has to include bawls energy drink
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm

i haz bawls of steel
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey the Ubisoft Classic Pack sale actually seems kinda good. Sometimes they are pretty bad.

Present anyone? Ends tonight, but please don't have like 5 Ubisoft Classic Packs sent to me. Wink

No obligations.
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

PEOPLE.

POLL CLOSES TONIGHT/AFTERNOON

ADMIN WILL POST FINAL SIGNUP SHEET WITH TIME AFTERWARDS.

PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP.
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:18 pm

hey i got the ubisoft map pack yesterday but only for me Very Happy.
im signed up tho right?
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:50 pm

No, I mean he will make a new sign up list, as he cannot tell who voted.

Plus once he has the date and time, the 'maybe' people will be able to answer yes/no.

If there are more than 5 people (7 maybe), then we will need someone else to drive.

Anyone have a free parent?
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

we should do TF2 with a "territory control in a desert environment, territory control in an industrial environment, or to mix it up, capture the flag in a desert-industrial environment"
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:14 pm

so... um... where's the list?
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Player RP Stats
Health:

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Admin's parents decided to go out to eat, by the time he got back, they had closed their phone line. Tomorrow, he will call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin's LAN Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's LAN Party   Admin's LAN Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin's LAN Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next