Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!

Go down 
4 posters

Ubisoft Montreal v Dice
Ubisoft Montreal
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! I_vote_lcap20%Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dice
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! I_vote_lcap80%Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Left_bar_bleue1/100Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty
PostSubject: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 pm

So after the FPS juggernaut id Software fell to the might of the great Valve. We go on to Round 1, Fight 2!

Ubisoft Montreal - Creator of the famous Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy, as well as most Tom Clancy games, and Assassin's Creed.

vs.

DICE - Exploded into the competition with the Battlefield series, and introducing the a new perspective of first person parkor with Mirror's Edge.

What an interesting match up!

Poll until Wednesday, March 25
Back to top Go down
Soontai
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
Soontai

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Player RP Stats
Health:
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Left_bar_bleue100/100Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
penguin
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
penguin

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Player RP Stats
Health:
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Left_bar_bleue100/100Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class:
Main Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm

i love how exige describes the two companies
"EXPLODED INTO THE COMPETITION"!!!
gj my nubcake
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Left_bar_bleue1/100Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 pm

umm what?

there's a fine difference between "Exploded into the competition..." and "EXPLODED INTO THE COMPETITION..."
Back to top Go down
penguin
penguin

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class:
Main Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm

im just adding emphasis to ur awesomeness
i dont mean to offend u
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 pm

i would've voted for ubi soft if they hadn't made prince of persia... I've hated that game ever since i got half way through the first game then realized i couldn't get past a certain part and that i had already overwritten my previous data so i couldn't restart except by doing the whole game over again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!   Spruntheus CvC Games!  ROUND 1! Part 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spruntheus CvC Games! ROUND 1! Part 2!
Page 1 of 1