Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?

Go down 
3 posters

What would you do when the Robot Uprising happens?
Succumb to it. Be a robot slave.
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_lcap0%What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make a rebel army.
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_lcap40%What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Make your own army of robots.
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_lcap20%What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Get a zombie army and make them attack the robots... Zombies vs. Robots!
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_lcap40%What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Run.
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_lcap0%What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill yourself.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Left_bar_bleue1/100What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?   What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:58 pm

This is also inevitable. When we make a robot army, they WILL turn on us.

I would so make an army of zombies to attack the army of robots. WHO'S WITH ME!?
Back to top Go down
.hack
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
.hack

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Player RP Stats
Health:
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?   What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 pm

rebel army right here. fight the robots with lazer cats! XD
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Spruntheus Government Official
Spruntheus Government Official
Metal_Gear?

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Player RP Stats
Health:
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

PostSubject: Re: What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?   What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:54 am

Run. I thought Mr. Oling was crazy, but he was right all along...
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Left_bar_bleue1/100What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?   What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 pm

"You have twenty seconds to comply..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?   What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do when the Robot Uprising Happens?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spruntheus :: Extra/Off-Topic :: Poll Station-
Jump to: