Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voteban...temp-Penguin

Go down 
+3
penguin
Metal_Gear?
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Penguin-Temp Ban
Yes
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
penguin
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
penguin

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Player RP Stats
Health:
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class:
Main Weapon:

Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 pm

^no u cant ban me..yet unless admin votes yes...or no
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:43 pm

i think it should all be up to pbandjtime since it was his birthday yesterday XD
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:23 pm

He's probably going to say something SO RANDOM, it has no relationship to this topic AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Number of posts : 338
Favorite hobbies : Music, Soccer, Tennis, Video Games

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Berserker/Brawler
Main Weapon: Ninja Sword

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:44 pm

When I first saw the poll, I will not lie. I thought that no member should ever be banned ever. Now that I have had time to think about it, I feel wrongly about acting so quickly. Yes, it's an inconvenience to penguin to be banned, but calling people degrading things in any situation at all doesn't seem fine to me. I don't think that penguin knew metalgear was actually black, but it still doesn't seem right to use terrible words like that. If I could have stopped myself from voting I would have and I would have not voted at all. That is because I think this argument is pointless and ruining the forum. The fight has gotten out of hand. Yes, it was humorous in its beginning stages when we could all experience the joy of witty banter between a clever mind and a blunt force of internet talk, but now it seems this situation has escalated to the point where it is interfering with the everyday randomness of the forum. The only solution in my view, is to either get metalgear and penguin on neutral, or at least unfriendly terms, or have consequences for continued fights over racism or other hotly debated subjects and then get over it. We don't need to draw this out forever. I believe the racism became a large issue, but in all fairness, I don't remember a moderator to have ever warned him or told him it was too harsh. However, I do think these rules are stated in the rules of the forum and should have never been broken. I also see how hurtful it is to be singled out because of race and actually gotten into an argument about it at all in a time of acceptance of our community. I had thought he would shrug it off harmlessly, but I had never known how painful it was to be brought down over an issue like ethnicity and how much it actually meant to him. Ban or no ban, this needs to end soon. If it ends in a ban, then we need to get over it as soon as we can. If there is no ban, we need to realize that this situation should have resolved itself weeks ago and it should never be touched again. Consider what you truly want for the forum admin, and do what you think is best.
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...

Player RP Stats
Health:
Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 pm

See? ...Random...?
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:56 pm

so... in other words u dont want to choose...
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Duh...
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Number of posts : 338
Favorite hobbies : Music, Soccer, Tennis, Video Games

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Berserker/Brawler
Main Weapon: Ninja Sword

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:12 pm

pretty much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voteban...temp-Penguin   Voteban...temp-Penguin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Voteban...temp-Penguin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2