Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Memorable Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Number of posts : 338
Favorite hobbies : Music, Soccer, Tennis, Video Games
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Most Memorable Birthday Left_bar_bleue100/100Most Memorable Birthday Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Berserker/Brawler
Main Weapon: Ninja Sword

Most Memorable Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:18 am

With a birthday coming up soon, I was reminded of a few of my own past birthdays. The one I remember most, is a year that I don't even know what age I was turning, but I remember the party. confused Well, at that time, I was in the pokemon craze and one of my parents friend is a decent artist and created this giant charmander picture to play pin the fire on the tail. I was freaking out because I loved it so much that I wanted to decorate it more so I took a glitter bottle to its eyes. Since I had the coordination of a drunken one handed man at the time, I smeared glitter all over its face, making the charmander look like the first ever pokemon prostitute. Sad What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Most Memorable Birthday Left_bar_bleue1/100Most Memorable Birthday Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:34 am

Most memorable birthday: I can't remember what year it was... But I was really young, so I had a Piņata, and one of my bro's friends, instead of aiming for the Piņata, he started to flail the bat towards the crowd... It was, probably, the first time I actually roflmao'd.

2: Charmander the first pokemon prostitute... lol?

How about also adding your most memorable present too? Mine would have to be... My computer? Seriously... I can't remember a present I got for my birthday that was so awesome... I usually got money.
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Player RP Stats
Health:
Most Memorable Birthday Left_bar_bleue100/100Most Memorable Birthday Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am

Aimed at a freaking crowd? That has to be the most hilarious, or creepiest thing I've heard about a pinata accident before. Is he mentally stable? Anyways, my best present that I can remember was probably my gamecube. Ah, fond memories of owning friends at smash and then finding out there are people 1000 times better than me. Sad
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Most Memorable Birthday Left_bar_bleue1/100Most Memorable Birthday Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 am

pbandjtime wrote:
Aimed at a freaking crowd? That has to be the most hilarious, or creepiest thing I've heard about a pinata accident before. Is he mentally stable?

Well, he probably wanted to twist things up a bit. I mean, wouldn't it be boring to just stand there hitting the same thing over and over again... You need to liven it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Spruntheus Government Official
Metal_Gear?

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:28 pm

pbandjtime wrote:
Anyways, my best present that I can remember was probably my gamecube. Ah, fond memories of owning friends at smash and then finding out there are people 1000 times better than me. Sad
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reyg
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:46 pm

i dont think he's talking about u metal gear he only said 1000 times better XD i'll probably try to main falco if i ever play again well i cant remember most of my birthdays for some reason but my most memorable present was probably i dont know i guess my ipod... i for some reason cant remember any of the presents i've gotten over the years...
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:36 pm

How many drugs exactly did you take at each party to completely forget all of it? Rule of thumb, if you can't even remember what happened, it had to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:43 pm

well not THAT after i watched the legend of sleepyhollow or whatever it was called i was afraid to do too many drugs or else i might hallucinate that i'm being chased by a horseman with a pumpkin head too
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Ya but don't worry, he went really crazy with the drugs. I mean, he smeared it all over his face so he could use some for later to get high just by rubbing his nose. Plus, I don't think you would imagine horseman, probably zombies riding scarabs chasing you in your hated haunted tahoe house.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm

"Hey reyg, do you want Counter-Strike for your birthday?"
"No, I hate that game."
"How about Battlefield 2?"
"Yeah! That sounds cool!"
"Alright!"

2 days later.

"Hey Metal_Gear?, I stopped playing Battlefiled 2, I like CSS now."
" Sad "

Anyways, I have a lot of stuff to teach you if you main Falco. There's just no point in playing Luigi unless you wavedash.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:54 pm

yeah... i got kinda obsessed with melee now >.< falco is pretty fun to use though XD i can kinda l cancel and wavedash... i can do some funny combo thing with the starshine
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm

How long is the melee obsession going to last? Brawl has an achievement chart so you can technically beat it, but melee. Will. Never. End.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 pm

i dunno... well it'll end eventually cause my obsessions eventually end like for instance maplestory... i havent played it for like a couple weeks now or css i stopped playing after i found some retards on my favorite server...
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:22 am

He's out of town while obsessed! God damn it! If you want practice wavedashing, then try thece Climbers. It's really easy to wavedash as them and you'll pretty much get the hang of wavedashing through them.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 am

i dunno... wavedashing is so annoying >.< it would be kinda useful but... i dont think i want to practice that much to get the hang of it
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 am

It took me like an hour to wavedash... Just do it.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:57 pm

ugh... fine i'll try it... but what would i use wave dashing for as falco?
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Metal_Gear?

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 am

Waveshining.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:07 pm

hmmm... good point... i have so much trouble getting people with the first starshine... i can only get them with a throw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Birthday   Most Memorable Birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Memorable Birthday
Page 1 of 1