Spruntheus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Spruntheus! Come join us and talk about everything from game news to education. Share your music and videos here too!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?

Go down 
+3
reyg
TheROFLcopter
Admin
7 posters

Yes
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? I_vote_lcap25%Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? I_vote_lcap75%Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator of Spruntheus
Admin

Number of posts : 766
Favorite hobbies : Gaming, Internet surfing, Game Making, Video Games,
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue1000/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Class: Mage/Sorcerer
Main Weapon: Staff

Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty
PostSubject: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Ah...a new poll.

Runs for 7 days, so vote now.
Back to top Go down
https://spruntheus.forumotion.com
TheROFLcopter
Spruntheus Cabinet Member
TheROFLcopter

Number of posts : 634
Favorite hobbies : futbol americano, Call of Duty 4, TF2
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue100/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Monk/Priest
Main Weapon: Fists

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm

well...i guess Bunlt is out of the clan
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Number of posts : 768
Favorite hobbies : tetris
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue100/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Necromancer/Deathblood
Main Weapon: Nunchuck

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:15 pm

how bout first a warning then kicking or if they excessively hour cheat all day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue1000/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:31 pm

TheROFLcopter wrote:
well...i guess Bunlt is out of the clan

I don't know yet...calculating total hours to # of days on xfire = 2.7878 hours a day. But Bunlt did not get TMNF on the first day. So more like 3-3.5 per day. Maybe 4. That's quite a bit, considering that's one game. I get 5-10 per week. I'll think more about it, the poll will influence me aswell.
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

he definetly cheats cause i saw him at a party once and i left before him and when i got home he was on xfire playing tmnf but i'm pretty sure he was still at the party...
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue1/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Here how about this...

If you don't want to exit out of a game w/o cheating your hours, just Alt-Tab and exit out of X-Fire, then Alt-Tab back in. THEN you can leave you computer like that.

However, this post can be a notification, or a warning. So don't take this lightly.
Back to top Go down
pbandjtime
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
pbandjtime

Number of posts : 338
Favorite hobbies : Music, Soccer, Tennis, Video Games

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Berserker/Brawler
Main Weapon: Ninja Sword

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:11 pm

How about.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should hours become a competition? I would think that hours shouldn't be a mark or badge, just a notification of how long you've been on the computer. Why do hours have to be a competition?????????????????****confused
Big shock... not EVERYTHING has to be a competition affraid
Back to top Go down
reyg
reyg

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 pm

no pbandjtime everything is a competition!!!!!!
no matter what u do u are competing with someone especially in video games...
Back to top Go down
Metal_Gear?
Spruntheus Government Official
Metal_Gear?

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Player RP Stats
Health:
Class: Hunter/Archer
Main Weapon: Long Bow

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 pm

Hour cheating is leaving games on... right? I don't usually play with Xfire on since ple keep talking to me, or I'm on my gaming computer which only has Xfire if I download it. I don't think this should be a competition like pbandjtime said. I think we should have Naruto and Smash Melee tournaments! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:52 pm

I don't care that much, it's just that it's annoying to look at the clan page that way. I was going to have clan competitions on hours but I don't think so anymore.
Back to top Go down
necro_bowser
necro_bowser

Number of posts : 478
Favorite hobbies : 3 LETTERS ONLY TF2....exept the 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Player RP Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 pm

as long as ppl dont brag or make it a race for the most hours, than im ok with it, but i dont get why u would do that, i dont cheat that way cause there is no reason to, oh wow u got 600 hours cause your comp is always on u soooo kool......yeah that i hate, if u must have a 9 digit number in your total hours section fine by me just dont brag.
Back to top Go down
exIge97
The Producer
The Producer
exIge97

Number of posts : 1298
Favorite hobbies : Gaming... Guitars... Transformers... Iron Man... Movie Making... N+... Yea...
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Player RP Stats
Health:
Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Left_bar_bleue1/100Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Main Weapon: Dual Handed Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:47 pm

=O IT'S YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked?   Should Hour Cheating Members of SPOG get kicked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1